- Spare parts may be required after a period of time due to normal wear and use, these parts are also available from us.
- Protective gloves must be worn when using this product, exposed jewelry and open knuckle will prematurely wear the product away & do not use this bag for weapon training as it is not designed for this purpose.
- Do not move the product over large areas if the base is full as this will put excess stress on the base and may crack - use 2 people to move this product around
- There will be a minimal rocking of the base in order allow for impact distribution when being used
- Warranty covers normal wear and tear - misuse will void any warranty
The Tri-Max free standing bag consists of 3 parts. 1 x Base, 1 x Small inner black base tube & 1 x Foam top with Inner grey plastic cylinder which should not be removed.
Step 1: To assemble first insert Small black Inner Base Tube through bottom of base.
Step 2: Now decide first where you wish to use the bag and position the base exactly where you want it on the floor.
Step 3: Slip on the foam top; the grey inner cylinder will slip onto the inner black base tube.
Step 4 : For heavy application use we recommend that you DO NOT screw the nuts and bolts through the grey inner pipe into the black plastic tube, this will allow for greater impact distribution over the product and will increase the longevity of this item
Fill sand for maximum stability.
Once the base is filled, to avoid damage, remember do not to tilt or roll the base.
Moving the Tri-max is a 2-3 man operation.