3 IN 1 CROSS-FUNCTIONAL FITNESS HIGH-DENSITY FOAM BOX - V2
The Morgan 3 in 1 high-density foam plyometric box is engineered specifically with safety and functionality in mind. Our plyo box is multi-layered and designed for workouts that involve jumping, bounding, stepping, splitting and more. By using this stable platform for a single or double leg and arm cardio movements, it can easily enhance your bodyweight workout into a serious and intense sweat session. Unlike other types of plyo boxes such as wooden, metal and other low-density foam boxes, Morgan plyo boxes have internal dense 90-degree hardness EVA weighing approximately 22kg. It is covered with a heavy-duty and durable vinyl to stop the all too nasty shin scrapes that often occur in split second when athletes tire or lose focus. Training using plyo boxes with clear cm markings on all sides gives beginner athletes the confidence to learn box jumps. At the same time, it helps coaches accurately measure how high their athletes are jumping and see the progress day to day.
- Three heights from one piece of equipment – 51cm (20in), 61cm (24in), 76cm (29in). Official dimensions used at the CrossFit games
- Plyo-block is made from a high-density 22kg EVA
- Covered with durable, non-skid vinyl
- Absorbs the impact of landing and eases the shock on your ankles, knees, and hips
- Perfect for saving space and introducing beginners to plyometric at your facility