MORGAN V2 PROFESSIONAL BOXING GLOVES
Morgan professional-grade boxing gloves are meticulously crafted with over 6 months ring testing and development before launching into the market. Used by leading boxers and trainers, our boxing gloves provide unparalleled wrist and hand support with its unique 3-pc anti-roll wrist feature. With 1.1mm cowhide leather and machine-pressed ventilated palms, injected quad-core latex padding mould, these boxing gloves are designed to be used for heavy bags, focus pads, and medium level sparring.
- 1.1mm Aniline leather body, thumbs, and straps with leather grain super flex palms
- 3pcs Anti-roll wrist feature to provide un-parallel wrist and hand support
- Thumb attachment to reduce eye injuries
- Professional exclusive professional boxing cut glove (a longer and narrower design)
- Deluxe padded palms to assist in punch deflects
- T3 moisture management inner lining
- Extra wide EVA inserts at the fingertips to allow for a better-gripped fist closure
- Full 8cm wrist wrap with military grade velcro closure
- Approved by the A.N.B.F
- Extra wide perforated leather Insert on palm and thumb for extra ventilation
Bob Mirovic - 3 times Australian heavyweight champion: "These new V2 boxing gloves are the best boxing gloves I have ever used, the newly added wrist feature offers the best wrist support available in a boxing glove, the new leather perforated palm is also great in keeping my hands cool and dry - I would recommend these gloves to anyone who is hitting heavy bags, focus pads and also medium sparring"