MORGAN TRI-MAX X-LARGE FREE STANDING PUNCH BAG
The Morgan Tri-Max free-standing training bag is the Rolls Royce of commercial-grade, full size, and non-rebounding free standing bags. Selling over 150pcs per month with a return rate of less than 1% has shown this to be the premier freestanding training bag in the country. The Tri-Max free-standing bags measure a massive 1.83m in height and over 42cm in diameter, allowing the bag to be used as a single or dual person training bag. Using a solid high-density PE inner foam that measures 140cm in height and 42 cm in width, with an additional canvas, backed vinyl cover, means that this bag is designed for continual punishment. It's ideal for both specialised boxing and martial arts centres as well as commercial fitness centres. A PVC solid inner full-length inner tube will absorb the impact applied to the bag while the commercial-grade base that measures 60cm in width and 40cm in height will hold well over 90kg of water or sand ensuring that the bag will stay where it was placed and not move around the room whilst being used.
- High-density PE foam top with a solid PVC tube - this bag is a stationary freestanding bag, unlike the PB-26 there is no spring system resulting in a non-movement bag
- Fill base with water or sand for maximum stability up to 90kg
- Excellent stability designed typically for free sparring striking and cardio fitness
- Dimensions: Top = 140cm x 42cm (diameter) + Base = 40cm x 60cm (diameter) total height + diameter = 180cm x 42cm
- Spare parts may be required after a period of time due to normal wear and use, these parts are also available from us
- Protective gloves must be worn when using this product, exposed jewellery and open knuckle will prematurely wear the product away & do not use this bag for weapon training as it is not designed for this purpose
- Do not move the product over large areas if the base is full as this will put excess stress on the base and may crack - use 2 people to move this product around
- There will be a minimal rocking of the base in order to allow for impact distribution when being used
- The warranty covers normal wear and tear - misuse will void any warranty
The Tri-Max free standing bag consists of 3 parts. 1 x Base, 1 x Small inner black base tube & 1 x Foam top with an Inner grey plastic cylinder which should not be removed.
- Step 1: To assemble first insert Small black Inner Base Tube through the bottom of the base.
- Step 2: Now decide first where you wish to use the bag and position the base exactly where you want it on the floor.
- Step 3: Slip on the foam top; the grey inner cylinder will slip onto the inner black base tube.
- Step 4: For heavy application use we recommend that you DO NOT screw the nuts and bolts through the grey inner pipe into the black plastic tube, this will allow for greater impact distribution over the product and will increase the longevity of this item
Fill with sand for maximum stability:
- Once the base is filled, to avoid damage remember do not to tilt or roll the base.
- Moving the Tri-max is a 2-3 man operation.
*Please not this product is shipped from a 3rd party warehouse and the lead time for shipping and handling is between 10 - 14 days