- deal for Intermediate to Professionals under 80kg
Tube covered handle
Colours - Red/Black
- Size 71cm x 34cm x 15cm - 1.7KG
- Suitable for Kids/Youths/Teens/Adults
WHY CHOOSE THE GROUP X® AAA KICK SHIELD?
The Group X® AAA Kick Shield is ideal for Martial Artists, Group Training, MMA clubs, Karate, Taekwondo, Muay Thai training & more.
The Group X® AAA Kick Shield is built to last and is recommended for training those around and under 80kgs.
This Shield is a fantastic commercial mid-level, mid-priced Kick Shield for training many techniques such as punches, kicks & knees.
We recommend using this Kick Shield training at the home, outdoors or in a Commercial Gym environment.
- Ideal for Intermediate to Professionals under 80kg
- High density Foam
- Tube covered handle
- Colours – Red/Black
- Hand Laced
- Ripstop casing.
PRODUCT CARE TIPS
- Do not use gear wet - this is abuse.
- Dry your gear out of your training bag in a well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight.
- Use minimal baby powder to assist with removing excess moisture/odours.
- Always use cotton inners or boxing wraps to prevent excessive sweat from ruining the stitching/materials in products, damages caused by sweat/rot is not covered under warranty.
- Ensure you have enough training gear to always use a dry set, especially in a fight gym or commercial training environment as over using an insufficient amount of equipment is abuse & will void your warranty.
- Do not complete push-ups in your boxing gloves unless they specifically state "push up zone" on them.
- If the product is marked "washable", hand wash separately in cold water, do not tumble dry & avoid washing more than 4 times per year.